Andy's practice focuses on commercial real estate.
Andy's practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including finance, development, acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, leasing, loan workouts and foreclosures. He has a particular focus on the hospitality industry and troubled debt.
- Represents institutional buyers, asset managers and special servicers of securitized portfolios of performing and non-performing real estate assets. Handled liquidation of portfolios through foreclosures, deeds in lieu, workouts, loan sales, loan participations, negotiated payoffs and REO dispositions.
- Formed joint venture to develop $140 million conference hotel complex for large national luxury hotel owner and operator.
- Represented large municipality in the acquisition and redevelopment of historic train station to create a $40 million multimodal transportation center.
- Assisted newly created public authority in the privatization of University-owned hospital complex.
- Handled land acquisitions and assemblages for a semi-conductor plant site, an engineering school, office parks, residential communities and industrial buildings.
- Negotiated sale of conservation easement to U.S. National Park Service for National Historic Landmark site.