Andrew's practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and financings.
Andrew is skilled in the drafting, negotiation and analysis of contracts that make up complex transactions.
- Represented initial purchaser of bonds issued to finance the development of private military housing.
- Represented hedge fund in purchase of stock in land owners, loan assumptions and triple net lease-related advice.
- Represented owners of resort and luxury hotels in acquisitions, financings, re-financings, defeasances, and workouts.
- Represented buyers of a variety of assets including natural gas storage facilities, coal leases, biogas facilities and a distressed financial institution.
- Represented national retail tenant in negotiation and restructuring of 38 leases in malls, outlet centers and suburban shopping centers.
- Represented companies in the acquisition and financing of the land for major commercial development.
- Represented secondary mortgage market participants in evaluating special issues in commercial mortgages and exotic borrower structures.