Brian's practice focuses on commercial real estate, finance and other business transactions for a variety of corporate, financial and local governmental entities.
Brian has significant experience in representing clients in numerous leasing matters, property acquisitions and dispositions, project development, lending and finance transactions, loan workouts and restructurings, construction contract development and negotiation, transportation and warehouse contract development and administration, and the implementation of payment processing systems. Brian is a member of the firm's Pro Bono Committee.
- Representation of financial institutions and corporate clients in numerous real estate lending and other transactional matters.
- Representation of local government entities in a variety of real estate transactions.
- Representation of financial clients in numerous loan workouts and restructurings.
- Representation of clients in the development and negotiation of numerous construction contracts and related documents.
- Representation of Fortune 100 company's supply and logistics unit.
- Representation of major utility company in connection with its payment processing systems.