Erick's practice focuses on asset securitization and structured finance.
Erick's practice focuses on asset securitization, structured finance, the Investment Company Act of 1940 compliance and other corporate finance transactions.
- Represents originators, servicers and lenders in financing servicer advance receivables through structured facilities.
- Advises specialty finance companies, including mortgage REITs, in structuring investments to remain exempt from regulation as investment companies under the Investment Company Act of 1940.
- Represents Ginnie Mae in connection with its government guaranteed multiclass securities program and in enhancements to the program.
- Represents a major U.S. bank as master servicer, trustee and/or bond and tax administrator on mortgage-backed securities transactions.
- Represents financial institutions in mortgage repurchase facilities.