Ferdinand's practice focuses on the financing of energy and infrastructure assets in the US and Western Europe.
Ferdinand Calice's practice focuses on financing of energy and infrastructure assets.
- Represented lead arranger and senior lender in connection with US $144,000,000 senior secured financing for private equity fund's acquisition of 650 MW simple cycle, gas-fired, peaking power plant located in Illinois.
- Represented US developer in connection with acquisition and financing of gas exploration and exploitation licenses and related gas-fired electricity generation station in the UK.
- Represented developer in connection with turbine and construction facility for 65 MW wind power project located in Pennsylvania.
- Represent investor-owned utility in connection with the project financing of the re-powering of a 260 MW gas-fired generating facility in the US.
- Represented lead arranger and senior lender in connection with private equity fund's acquisition of upstream oil and gas assets in Arkansas.
- Represented arranger and senior lender in connection with US $72,000,000 leveraged recapitalization of energy infrastructure fund involving monetization of cash flows generated by fund's portfolio of electricity generation and transmission assets.
- Represent equity investors in connection with the restructuring of aircraft financing agreements in Delta and Northwest chapter 11 proceedings. Represent aircraft equity investor in connection with Independence Air and Flyi, Inc. Chapter 11 cases.
- Represented aircraft lessors and equity investors in connection with restructuring of Atlas Air, Inc.'s US $1 billion EETC leveraged lease obligations with respect to its Boeing 747-400 freighter fleet in Chapter 11 proceeding.
- Represented equity investors in connection with US $2 billion leveraged lease financing of hydro electric power generating plant and transmission grid located in Western Europe.
- Represented private equity fund in connection with US $200 million stock acquisition and recapitalization of publicly traded US consumer and commercial products manufacturing company.
- Represented leading international FMCG manufacturer in connection with supply chain management improvement and related restructuring of intercompany and third party contracts at various manufacturing facilities in Western Europe.