J.C.'s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions.
J.C. is an associate on the firm's Capital Finance and Real Estate team. His practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, construction and real estate finance.
- Advises publicly and privately held companies, including private equity funds and REITs, as lead real estate counsel in the acquisition, disposition, leasing and financing of real estate assets.
- Energy and Natural Resources: Represents companies in the acquisition, leasing and development of real property associated with the extraction of coal, oil, natural gas, uranium, aggregates and other construction materials.
- Renewable Energy: Counsels companies in connection with biomass, ethanol, solar and geothermal energy projects.
- Healthcare: Advises health systems, hospitals and universities in the acquisition, development and leasing of hospital facilities and medical office buildings.
- Commercial Real Estate: Represents landlords and tenants in the preparation and negotiation of commercial leases, including leases of manufacturing, office, secure data communication and storage, hotel and retail spaces.
- Commercial Real Estate: Counsels property owners in connection with real property tax disputes.