Leslie's practice focuses on employee benefits.
Leslie's practice focuses on all aspects of employee benefit matters, including plan formation, administration and termination and issues relating to compliance with the Internal Revenue Code and ERISA. Significant experience with welfare plans, including design, compliance and drafting or negotiating third-party administrator agreements.
- Represent large multinational client in all aspects of the provision of employee benefits, including formation and operation of ERISA and non-ERISA plans and communication of benefits to employees confronting an employer maintaining multiple qualified plans.
- Negotiated and drafted employee benefit provisions for a $10 billion dollar acquisition involving significant Section 409A and retention agreement issues.
- Considerable experience advising clients on the fiduciary responsibility provisions of ERISA.
- Assist clients with required IRS, DOL and PBGC filings.
- Advise clients on Section 409A matters, including drafting, compliance and reporting issues.
- Assisted clients with the benefits and executive compensation aspects of numerous mergers, acquisitions and spin-offs.
- Assist clients in correction of violations under the DOL's Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program and correcting plan errors under the IRS' Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS).