William's practice focuses on federal, state and local taxation, general corporate representation, mergers and acquisitions and insurance regulatory matters. William has experience in structuring and negotiating corporate acquisitions and sales and in insurer insolvencies.
- Served as executor of estate containing multiple business and extensive investment holdings.
- Represented state and national organizations involved in insurer insolvency workouts, restructurings and liquidations.
- Represented multinational corporation in sale of businesses pursuant to withdrawal from U.S. Markets.
- Argued insurer insolvency issues before the Unites States Supreme Court.
- Represented insurer in regulatory aspects of issuing various financial products.
- Represented numerous individuals and employers in developing and negotiating compensation and termination packages for key personnel.
- Represented public charitable organization and served as board chairman.