Yingrak focuses her practice on capital markets.
Yingrak's practice focuses on capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate matters, as well as regulatory compliance on various regulated markets. Yingrak also advises foreign and Thai clients with regulatory compliance in their business operations and has represented these in dealing with government authorities.
- Represented a Singaporean corporation in the acquisition of the largest telecommunications business operation in Thailand, including a mandatory tender offer of its shares under the SEC laws.
- Represented a Norwegian corporation in the acquisition of a Thai telecommunications company, including conducting of due diligence and acquisition documentation.
- Securities borrowing and lending agreement drafting for a Thai securities company TSFC Securities Limited.
- Conversion of a Thai private to public company of a high profile technological trading company, including its initial public offering and listing in the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Advice to an infrastructure Thai company, in connection with proposed restructuring plans with creditors including but not limited to issuance of equity and debt instruments, and convertible of loan to equity program.
- Ongoing advice to a major US tobacco company with regulatory compliance in its business operations, including taxation issues.
- Ongoing advice to a major European spirits company with regulatory compliance in its business operations.
- Ongoing advice to various major local and multinational corporations on telecommunications issues under Thai law.
- Ongoing advice on the drug industry in Thailand to a Japanese food and drug manufacturing company.
- Ongoing representation of the Government of the Philippines in respect of its WTO dispute.