Robert joined Hunton & Williams after clerking for the Honorable Adalberto Jordan of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the Honorable Barbara Lagoa of the Florida Third District Court of Appeal.
Prior to law school, Robert served as the vice president of a closely held, national contracting firm that specialized in commercial flooring installations. The firm’s clients included some of the nation’s largest general contractors and retail developers.
In law school, Robert interned for the Honorable Ricky Polston through the Florida Supreme Court Internship Program for Distinguished Florida Law Students and worked as a certified legal intern at the Office of the State Attorney in Broward County. Upon graduating law school, he worked as an adjunct professor at Florida International University’s College of Law, where he co-taught Federal Courts and Florida Constitutional Law.
Robert is a contributing author to the Hunton Employment & Labor Law Perspectives blog. He also serves on the Firm’s Pro Bono Committee.
- Represents international beverage manufacturer and distributor in a class action lawsuit alleging various tort claims.
- Represented pro bono client in wrongful eviction suit.
- Advised shipping logistics agency concerning False Claims Act investigation by the Department of Justice.
- Represents international chemicals and materials conglomerate in an action alleging breach of warranty.
- Represented bank officer in response to a 15-day letter from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency relating to mortgage lending and potential Regulation O violations.
- Defended large corporation in an employment discrimination action brought under the Florida Civil Rights Act.