Stephanie is an associate on the global technology, outsourcing and privacy team. She advises clients on all areas of UK and EU data protection law, from general privacy compliance to risk management issues. Stephanie also works on multi-jurisdictional data protection projects, including data breach incidents, employee monitoring and data retention, cross-border data transfers and other technology, media and telecommunications matters.
Stephanie also has experience on IT law matters, including on technology, software, e-commerce and service agreements and on outsourcing matters more generally.
- Advising multinational clients on compliance with EU data protection law requirements, including performing compliance audits and managing employee and customer data processing activities.
- Advising on the cross-border transfer of personal data, including the adoption of model clauses and binding corporate rules, and Safe Harbor certification.
- Reviewing and drafting internal privacy and data protection policies, including those relating to employee monitoring.
- Assisting companies with the review of their website and online privacy policies and terms and conditions, ensuring compliance with EU data protection and electronic marketing laws.
- Conducting global data protection and privacy compliance programs.
- Drafting and negotiating IT outsourcing agreements.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.