Adam is an associate on the global technology, outsourcing and privacy team. He advises clients on all areas of UK and EU data protection law, including cross-border data transfer mechanisms, subject access requests, data breach response, bank secrecy and general privacy compliance issues. Adam frequently works on multijurisdictional data protection projects.
Adam also has experience on IT law matters, including assisting with technology, licensing, cloud and service agreements, and outsourcing matters.
- Advises clients on privacy policies, website terms and conditions, cookie policies and other related obligations.
- Assists clients with data protection audits.
- Advises companies on data privacy issues of regulatory and corporate criminal investigations.
- Advising clients on their responses to data breaches.
- Advises companies on the cross-border transfer of personal data, including model clauses and binding corporate rules.
- Advises on employee privacy issues, including email and monitoring practices and internal policies and procedures.
- Advises financial institutions on data protection and banking secrecy issues.
- Assists in responding to subject access requests regarding internal investigations.
- Drafts and negotiates IT contracts.