A.J. practices in the area of capital finance and real estate.
A.J. focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, construction and real estate finance, real estate development and leasing, traditional and renewable energy projects, and loan workouts and restructuring.
- Assisted with preparing and negotiating long-term commercial leases at healthcare facilities, manufacturing sites, and data centers.
- Drafted lease and ancillary documents for the operation of a coal-fired cogeneration plant and subsequent conversion to a natural gas facility.
- Advised lenders in connection with numerous wind and solar energy projects located on public and private lands, including former landfills.
- Assisted a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) with acquiring new properties for a multifamily housing portfolio in various states.
- Prepared an advisory agreement for a construction developer engaged in a multiphase condominium project.
- Advised lender in connection with financing of the construction of a grocery store under a community revitalization project using New Markets Tax Credits.