During law school, Alex interned at the US Securities and Exchange Commission. He is admitted to practice in Georgia and South Carolina, as well as before the US District Court for the Northern District of Georgia and the US District Court for the Middle District of Georgia.
- Assisted clients in resolving first-party property coverage disputes arising out of hail storms, hurricane damage, fire, mold and water damage.
- Advised client concerning coverage under an Errors and Omissions (E&O) policy for litigation alleging breach of a Georgia county pension fund contract.
- Successfully represented client in a coverage matter under a Commercial General Liability (CGL) policy in which underlying lawsuit alleged assault and battery.
- Representing major US energy transportation company in connection with environmental and bodily injury claims arising out of release of petroleum products and fire.
- Representing national financial services company in coverage action arising out of alleged wrongful foreclosure action.