Dan’s practice focuses on financial services and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Hunton & Williams LLP, Dan worked for a boutique litigation firm in Atlanta, representing clients in a broad range of complex litigation matters. During law school, Dan completed externships for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the DeKalb District Attorney.
- Represented real-estate investor in business dissolution dispute.
- Litigated before the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals in actions under the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Represented clients in Copyright Infringement and Trademark Counterfeiting actions.
- Represented clients in collective actions under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Represented clients in actions under Title VII, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and the Georgia Whistleblower Act.
- Courtroom appearances include four jury trials as second chair and four first chair appearances arguing case dispositive Motions to Suppress.