Beth's practice focuses on commercial lending, loan restructurings and workouts, UCC Article 9 matters and other transactional work.
Beth is Counsel in the Atlanta Office. Her practice encompasses a variety of lending matters, across industries, including asset-based loans, cash flow loans, acquisition financings, multi-lien loans, and advising clients in resolution of troubled loans, work-outs and restructuring matters. Beth also has experience advising public and private companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and other strategic alliances, securities compliance matters and corporate governance issues, as well as cross border transactions.
Beth is a member of the firm's Pro Bono Committee and previously served on the Hiring Committee. She also does pro bono work through the Atlanta office's Southside Legal Center and Legal Aid Society's Breast Cancer Legal Project.
- Represented Agent in $550 million international agribusiness financing.
- Represented Co-Agent in $725 million multi-lien financing in the steel industry.
- Represented Agent in $450 and $110 million financings in the steel industry.
- Represented Agent in $150 million multi-tranche financing in the alarm industry.
- Represented Agent in $155 million multi-currency financing in records retention industry.
- Represented Agent in $60 and $56 million multi-lien financings in the medical marketing industry.
- Represented Agent in $50 million acquisition financing in the cable industry.
- Represented Agent in $40 million financing in the television industry.
- Represented Agent in $23 million acquisition financing of television station.
- Represented Borrower in $110 million acquisition financing.
- Represented Borrower in $40 million receivables financing.
- Represented Lenders in workouts of financings in television and radio industries.
- Represented public company in reorganization and spin-off of multiple subsidiaries.
- Represented public and privately held companies in strategic mergers and acquisitions in industrial and building supply industries.
- Represented private equity firm in acquisitions and divestitures in variety of industries including publishing, after-market automotive, aero-space engineering and industrial cleaning supplies, acting as outside general counsel for the acquired companies.