Emily has over 4 years of experience advising large financial institutions on compliance with enacted and proposed legislation, rules and regulations promulgated by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, Federal Reserve, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the Securities and Exchange Commission (including, but not limited to, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and the Volcker Rule).
- Represented banks, mortgage asset servicers and other financial institutions in the purchase and sale of residential mortgage servicing rights and whole loans (both Agency and Non-Agency)
- Represented issuers, servicers and underwriters in securitizations of residential mortgage loans
- Represented purchasers and sellers of FHA, USDA and VA loans, including early buyout loans from Ginnie Mae pools
- Represented buyers and sellers in connection with repurchase facilities involving performing and nonperforming mortgage loans and RMBS.
- Represented banks in connection with the negotiation of nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements.