Heidi’s practice focuses on corporate and commercial law with emphasis on international transactions.
Heidi is an associate in the firm’s corporate practices. She is based in Brussels.
Heidi assists multinational corporations with mergers, acquisitions, international and cross-border transactions and corporate restructurings. She also assists in the preparation of commercial contracts, and general corporate and commercial litigation and advice.
In addition, Heidi is engaged in pro bono work and assists in advising entrepreneurs with regard to micro-credit projects in developing countries.
- Advised and assisted in the restructuring of an international hotel company;
- Assisted in the merger of international consultancy companies;
- Assisted in restructurings of a real estate group;
- Assisted in the merger of a management group;
- Advised an international water treatment company and a direct sales company on commercial programs;
- Advised and assisted in general corporate restructurings;
- Assisted and advised in corporate and commercial settlements;
- Represented companies in corporate and commercial litigation procedures;
- Worked on a range of share purchase agreements, commercial contracts, consulting contracts, etc.