Sarah's practice focuses on global outsourcing, corporate and commercial contracting matters.
Sarah is a member of the global technology, outsourcing & privacy practice. She assists with the preparation and documentation of complex information technology and business process outsourcing transactions, as well as the drafting of various corporate, commercial contracting and licensing agreements. She also has experience in structuring and managing complex commercial lending transactions involving public and private corporate clients.
Sarah also has represented various pro bono clients in several contract, corporate governance, organizational and corporate law matters, including issues related to the financing for the development of low-income housing.
- Assists with the preparation and documentation of outsourcing transactions involving multiple jurisdictions and processes, including information technology outsourcing.
- Represents a leading global supplier of liquid and powder coatings in the preparation and negotiation of various commercial contracts, including a template library with user guides.
- Regularly manages and coordinates technology contract work for a publicly traded Fortune 50 retail company, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating various software licensing and technology contracts.
- Represents several companies in software licensing and technology, cloud computing and telecommunications transactions.
- Represents several clients in general commercial contracting and procurement transactions, including professional services, consulting and supply chain agreements.
- Drafts, analyzes and negotiates contracts and corporate governance documents, including legal opinions, guarantees, security agreements, waivers, amendments, resolutions, control agreements and financing statements.
- Advises clients on general corporate finance matters, including the representation of financial institutions and corporate borrowers on secured credit facilities.