Teerasak is an associate in the Bangkok office. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and capital markets. He has substantial experience in corporate and commercial law, Myanmar corporate law, energy industry law, real estate law and securities-related law, including experience with the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
Prior to joining the firm, Teerasak worked as an associate at a respected law firm in Bangkok, and before that he worked as an assistant director of the corporate secretary and government affairs office at the largest cement company in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
- Represented a Thai-listed company with integrated businesses in power and utilities development across Thailand and internationally in its capital increase and the THB 333 million sale of newly issued shares in private placement to Macquarie Bank Limited and rights offering to existing shareholders by means of a general mandate.
- Represented a Thailand-based information technology (IT) service on its joint venture in relation to a mobile application solution business, having a project value of approximately THB 100 million.
- Advised a Thai company for the sale of its 49 percent stakes in five solar power plant project companies to a listed company on the Stock Exchange of Thailand investing in several solar power business. The project companies entered into power purchase agreements (PPAs) with the Provincial Electricity Authority for 12 solar power plants situated at various locations in Thailand, having an electricity generating capacity of 48 MW in total. The transaction was closed on 4 October 2016, with a transaction value of THB 1,254.37 million. This representation included end-to-end M&A process and secured obligation.
- Provided service in preparing Thai minutes of the Unitholders' Meeting No. 1/2016 of Centara Hotels and Resorts Leasehold Property Fund (CTARAF).
- Represented Thai investor in the acquisition of 100 percent of the shares of a cable manufacturing company and related companies at the value of THB 1 bn.