Yaowarote has over 20 years of experience in the areas of domestic and international capital markets, including the securities offerings under Rule 144A/Regulation S under the US Securities Act and general corporate matters and corporate governance, as well as mergers and acquisitions. She actively advises both issuers and underwriters on international and domestic offerings of equity and debt instruments. She also has an extensive experience in representing clients on local and cross-border mergers and acquisitions transactions across a wide variety of sectors. She is a recognized leader in the Thai market for her securities work and is highly regarded by financial advisors and banks for providing reliable and effective securities advice.
- Represented East Coast Furnitech PLC on the issuance and allocation of 30,000,000 newly-issued ordinary shares worth THB 167.4 million (US$5 million) to specific investors Macquarie Bank Limited and One Asset Management Limited, which will allocate such shares to the 29 mutual and provident funds under their management.
- Represented Vintage Engineering Public Company with integrated businesses in power and utilities development across Thailand and internationally in its capital increase and the THB 333 million sale of newly issued shares in private placement to Macquarie Bank Limited and rights offering to existing shareholders by means of a general mandate.
- Specializes in securities work, including IPOs, REITs and SEC/SET regulatory compliance matters
- Advised a famous dessert café on its THB 1,080 million (US$32.72 million) Initial Public Offering (IPO) listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Advised the owner of the famous car rental “ASAP” in Thailand, on its THB 636.30 million (US$19.28 million) Initial Public Offering (IPO) listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Advised a three-dimensional communications design and production group in the Asia Pacific region on its THB 348 million (US$10.55 million) Initial Public Offering (IPO) listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Advised a fully integrated healthcare service provider on in the THB 1,000 million (US$30.30 million) Initial Public Offering (IPO) on the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- Advised a leading magazine publisher and digital TV operator on the sale of 200 million newly issued ordinary shares on private placement basis at THB 4.25 per share with the total value of the transaction being THB 850 million. The new funds will be used to further invest in its digital TV business, pay for the license, repay loans and used as running capital such as to produce TV programs for instance.
- Advised a Thailand-based company engaged in the manufacture and distribution of various flat-rolled steel products, in the allocation of not more than 3,342 newly issued ordinary shares of the Company, at the par value of THB 6.90 per share, for repayment of the Net Trade Debt of US$ 32,345,883, or equivalent to THB 1,136,535,345.40, under the Debt to Equity Conversion scheme.