Johanna is an associate on the firm's Capital Finance and Real Estate team. Her practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, development, finance and leasing.
- Represented a real estate investment trust in connection with obtaining 21 Freddie Mac mortgage loans totaling over $457 million, secured by multifamily residential properties located throughout the southeast.
- Regularly represents REITs and private equity funds in the acquisition, disposition and financing of real estate assets.
- Represents coalition of local governments in connection with acquisition and development of wireless cell tower network.
- Regularly represents landlords and tenants in preparation and negotiation of office, warehouse, retail and medical use leases.
- Pro bono representation includes advising a non-profit entity on zoning and other land use matters.