Julia is an associate on the global technology, outsourcing and privacy team. She advises clients on all areas of French and EU data protection law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation, e-commerce and online privacy, licensing agreements and general compliance issues.
Julia also has experience drafting and preparing commercial agreements and advising on IT and outsourcing issues.
- Advising on compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and EU and French cookie laws.
- Reviewing and drafting privacy policies and procedures, and online terms and conditions.
- Advising on the risk associated with the collection and processing of personal data.
- Conducting privacy impact assessments.
- Advising on cross-border data transfer strategies, including Binding Corporate Rules and model clauses.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and IT outsourcing agreements.