Laura is an associate in the firm’s European data protection and privacy practice. She advises multinational clients on a range of EU data protection and privacy issues, including employee privacy issues (e.g., CCTV, whistleblowing hotlines and employee monitoring), pharmaceutical and medical privacy, international data transfer strategies and other data protection compliance issues.
- Advising multinational clients on compliance with EU data protection law requirements, including drafting and reviewing pan-European privacy policies and notices.
- Advising on the development and implementation of international data transfer strategies, including EU Standard Contractual Clauses and Binding Corporate Rules.
- Drafting, reviewing and assisting in negotiations of data processing agreements.
- Advising clients on data protection issues related to the use of new technologies, the launch of new products and services and the roll out of databases.
- Assisting companies in setting up whistleblower hotlines in the EU.
- Assisting multinational companies with the registration of their data processing activities with the national data protection authorities across the EU.