Jessica’s practice focuses on employee benefits and executive compensation.
Jessica focuses on all areas of employee benefits, including retirement plans, welfare benefit plans and executive compensation.
- Advises clients with respect to the design, drafting and operation of defined benefit plans, 401(k) plans, and other tax-qualified retirement plans to ensure compliance with ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code and other applicable law.
- Assists clients with the design, implementation and operation of welfare benefit plans including group health plans, cafeteria plans and flexible spending arrangements, to ensure compliance with ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code, HIPAA and COBRA.
- Advises clients on the impact of, and compliance with, the Affordable Care Act.
- Advises clients with respect to employee benefits issues arising in corporate mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations, including compliance with 280G stockholder approval requirements for non-publicly held companies, 409A compliance, and issues arising in connection with benefit plan transitions.
- Assists clients in correction of violations under the DOL’s Voluntary Fiduciary Correction Program and correcting plan errors under the IRS’ Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS).